In cold, snowy weather, make sure that if your dog is outside ,he has shelter to protect him from cold wind. Giving him a bed inside the shelter will help him stay warmer because he will be off the cold ground. If you have to leave your dog outside you can get him some fresh straw, this makes a nice bed in the doghouse. It’s comfortable and helps keep your dog warm. Young puppies should not be left outside when it’s very cold. They can’t make themselves warm like older dogs can.
- Alden’s Kennels Multi-State Mixer rich in potential for area businesses
- Dog Training – the perfect Valentine’s gift for her and your Third Lake dog
- Use your senses when you bring your Mundelein dog to a kennel
- Cleanliness says a lot about the kennel where you leave your Lake Geneva dog
- Fox Lake cats need to choose a good cat hotel for Spring Break fun