In cold, snowy weather, make sure that if your dog is outside ,he has shelter to protect him from cold wind. Giving him a bed inside the shelter will help him stay warmer because he will be off the cold ground. If you have to leave your dog outside you can get him some fresh straw, this makes a nice bed in the doghouse. It’s comfortable and helps keep your dog warm. Young puppies should not be left outside when it’s very cold. They can’t make themselves warm like older dogs can.
- Train your Arlington Heights dog – it’s a different world
- Are you prepared if your Deer Park pet has an emergency?
- Why does your Zion dog bark and what can you do about it?
- Get those mats out of your Libertyville dog’s hair
- Helping Paws holding Paw Crawl in Woodstock Square to support no-kill animal shelter