Safety tip for your dogs this winter: If your dog walks on salty sidewalks or streets, be sure to rinse the salt off the bottom of his feet when you get home. Just like your ands salt will dry there pads out and they can crack and bleed. Make sure that liquids like car anti-freeze are put away and your pets are kept away from any spills anti- freeze is highly toxic to pets and the sweet smell attracts them, watch for leaks in your garage and driveway especially if you pet has access to those areas of your home.
- Alden’s Kennels Multi-State Mixer rich in potential for area businesses
- Dog Training – the perfect Valentine’s gift for her and your Third Lake dog
- Use your senses when you bring your Mundelein dog to a kennel
- Cleanliness says a lot about the kennel where you leave your Lake Geneva dog
- Fox Lake cats need to choose a good cat hotel for Spring Break fun