Safety tip for your dogs this winter: If your dog walks on salty sidewalks or streets, be sure to rinse the salt off the bottom of his feet when you get home. Just like your ands salt will dry there pads out and they can crack and bleed. Make sure that liquids like car anti-freeze are put away and your pets are kept away from any spills anti- freeze is highly toxic to pets and the sweet smell attracts them, watch for leaks in your garage and driveway especially if you pet has access to those areas of your home.
- Train your Arlington Heights dog – it’s a different world
- Are you prepared if your Deer Park pet has an emergency?
- Why does your Zion dog bark and what can you do about it?
- Get those mats out of your Libertyville dog’s hair
- Helping Paws holding Paw Crawl in Woodstock Square to support no-kill animal shelter