- Is your Palatine dog a social misfit?
- Dogs and cats living together – it’s just crazy, or is it?
- Board & Train her dog – the perfect answer for a Woodstock habitual multitasker
- A quality kennel keeps the boredom away – your dog will thank you
- Why does Schaumburg dog lick its paws and should you be concerned?
Monthly Archives: March 2011
Havoc is good to have around when you’re talking about this seizure alert dog trained at Alden’s Kennels
Havoc, a seizure alert dog trained at Alden’s Kennels, 6810 Barnard Mill Road, Ringwood, jumps over the legs of Kai (center – dark blue), who has epilepsy, and his brother, as their father sends Havoc across. It’s doubtful an intruder … Continue reading
One dog and one cat were adopted at Alden’s Kennels, 6810 Barnard Mill Road, Ringwood, Small Business Animal Rescue Expo Sunday, March 6. Alden Domrase, owner of Alden’s Kennels, said another 10 applications for adoption were also submitted. Along with … Continue reading