- Train your Arlington Heights dog – it’s a different world
- Are you prepared if your Deer Park pet has an emergency?
- Why does your Zion dog bark and what can you do about it?
- Get those mats out of your Libertyville dog’s hair
- Helping Paws holding Paw Crawl in Woodstock Square to support no-kill animal shelter
Monthly Archives: April 2011
Thank you to all of our supporters!
Some dogs are more attuned to the finer social graces than others. But, some dogs are a little less accustomed to the nuances of interacting within K9 society. At first sight of another dog they erupt into barking and/or growling. … Continue reading
The Shih Tzu was accepted into the American Kennel Club in 195l, he is a distinguished, lively, sweet, and playful breed. He longs for your company, and is a very loving dog. He enjoys cuddling and because he will enjoy … Continue reading
"I stand fearlessly for small dogs, the American Flag, motherhood and the Bible. That's why people love me." Art Linkletter
"Asking a working writer what he thinks about critics is like asking a lamp-post what it feels about dogs."Christopher Hampton
" I am fond of pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals." Winston Churchill
Dogs feel very strongly that they should always go with you in the car, in case the need should arise for them to bark violently at nothing right in your ear." Dave Barry