- Is your Palatine dog a social misfit?
- Dogs and cats living together – it’s just crazy, or is it?
- Board & Train her dog – the perfect answer for a Woodstock habitual multitasker
- A quality kennel keeps the boredom away – your dog will thank you
- Why does Schaumburg dog lick its paws and should you be concerned?
Monthly Archives: April 2011
Thank you to all of our supporters! Advertisements
Some dogs are more attuned to the finer social graces than others. But, some dogs are a little less accustomed to the nuances of interacting within K9 society. At first sight of another dog they erupt into barking and/or growling. … Continue reading
The Shih Tzu was accepted into the American Kennel Club in 195l, he is a distinguished, lively, sweet, and playful breed. He longs for your company, and is a very loving dog. He enjoys cuddling and because he will enjoy … Continue reading
"I stand fearlessly for small dogs, the American Flag, motherhood and the Bible. That's why people love me." Art Linkletter
"Asking a working writer what he thinks about critics is like asking a lamp-post what it feels about dogs."Christopher Hampton
" I am fond of pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals." Winston Churchill
Dogs feel very strongly that they should always go with you in the car, in case the need should arise for them to bark violently at nothing right in your ear." Dave Barry