- Is your Palatine dog a social misfit?
- Dogs and cats living together – it’s just crazy, or is it?
- Board & Train her dog – the perfect answer for a Woodstock habitual multitasker
- A quality kennel keeps the boredom away – your dog will thank you
- Why does Schaumburg dog lick its paws and should you be concerned?
Monthly Archives: January 2017
Dogs? With dogs, you have to follow them around with a pooper scooper and pick up the landmines they lay. Cats, on the other hand, are refined and dignified creatures. They handle their potty habits with dignity and grace, well, … Continue reading
Your time is valuable and always seems in short supply. There are so many tasks you want to complete – the ‘To-Do List’ is long and it includes training your dog. But, where will you find the time. Something has … Continue reading
It’s never really too late to train your dog. Yes, they do say ‘You can’t teach an old dog new tricks’ but that’s not actually true. What is true is that it’s easier to teach a young dog new tricks. … Continue reading
Don’t worry that your new puppy isn’t a good fit in your Highland Park home – do something about it. With a little effort, your puppy will fit. Continue reading