- Is your Palatine dog a social misfit?
- Dogs and cats living together – it’s just crazy, or is it?
- Board & Train her dog – the perfect answer for a Woodstock habitual multitasker
- A quality kennel keeps the boredom away – your dog will thank you
- Why does Schaumburg dog lick its paws and should you be concerned?
Monthly Archives: February 2017
When you bring your rescue dog to your Grayslake home, don’t forget the dog training – a great way to build a bond. Continue reading
Training your dog sounds like a lot of work, right? That depends, however, on how you look at it. Yes, if you want a well-trained dog, you’ll have to dedicate some time to training the dog and on a regular … Continue reading
You don’t have to feel guilty when you leave your dog behind at a pet resort in McHenry. You may even feel envious. Continue reading
Rhonda lives in Lincolnshire with her cat Pepper. Lately, she’s noticed that Pepper is packing on a few extra pounds. At this rate, Pepper may wind up as a potential fat-cat Internet star. While many love to see pictures of … Continue reading
There were approximately 78 booths at the People in Need Forum this past Saturday at McHenry County College. Several of those with booths also gave presentations. Among these were Janet Domrase of Aldens Kennels, Ringwood, IL., and Jodie Diegel, with … Continue reading