- Is your Palatine dog a social misfit?
- Dogs and cats living together – it’s just crazy, or is it?
- Board & Train her dog – the perfect answer for a Woodstock habitual multitasker
- A quality kennel keeps the boredom away – your dog will thank you
- Why does Schaumburg dog lick its paws and should you be concerned?
Monthly Archives: March 2017
Some say you can’t teach an old dog new tricks. Northfield dog owners say otherwise. Continue reading
Some cat people in Wauconda are OK with one cat. Not you. In your mind, three or four cats in the house is what you call a good start. All was fine until you brought Cinnamon, a female red tabby, … Continue reading
Pet training and More When you arrive home from a long day at work to your Winnetka home, does your dog rush to the door wagging its tail, thrilled to see you? Probably. But, there is a bond you can … Continue reading