- Train your Arlington Heights dog – it’s a different world
- Are you prepared if your Deer Park pet has an emergency?
- Why does your Zion dog bark and what can you do about it?
- Get those mats out of your Libertyville dog’s hair
- Helping Paws holding Paw Crawl in Woodstock Square to support no-kill animal shelter
Monthly Archives: April 2017
What to do when your puppy is teething? Here are some suggestions to save you and your home from a teething puppy. Continue reading
Choose a rescue dog for your Barrington family with care. Here are some points to consider before adopting a dog. Continue reading
Alright, summer isn’t here yet. You’re probably not leaving on vacation next week, or the week after. But, it’s not too late to start thinking ahead. Think ahead to what? Where will you go? How long will you be … Continue reading
You’ll have a better relationship with your dog when you provide boundaries for your dog. And these aren’t the kind of boundaries you’ll find at the edge of Lake Forest. Pet training is the key. Continue reading