- Is your Palatine dog a social misfit?
- Dogs and cats living together – it’s just crazy, or is it?
- Board & Train her dog – the perfect answer for a Woodstock habitual multitasker
- A quality kennel keeps the boredom away – your dog will thank you
- Why does Schaumburg dog lick its paws and should you be concerned?
Monthly Archives: April 2017
What to do when your puppy is teething? Here are some suggestions to save you and your home from a teething puppy. Continue reading
Choose a rescue dog for your Barrington family with care. Here are some points to consider before adopting a dog. Continue reading
Alright, summer isn’t here yet. You’re probably not leaving on vacation next week, or the week after. But, it’s not too late to start thinking ahead. Think ahead to what? Where will you go? How long will you be … Continue reading
You’ll have a better relationship with your dog when you provide boundaries for your dog. And these aren’t the kind of boundaries you’ll find at the edge of Lake Forest. Pet training is the key. Continue reading