- Is your Palatine dog a social misfit?
- Dogs and cats living together – it’s just crazy, or is it?
- Board & Train her dog – the perfect answer for a Woodstock habitual multitasker
- A quality kennel keeps the boredom away – your dog will thank you
- Why does Schaumburg dog lick its paws and should you be concerned?
Monthly Archives: May 2017
Are pit bulls good pets? Don’t let their reputation turn you against them. Pit bulls can definitely be good pets. Continue reading
Should you leave your Long Grove cat home alone? Many will leave their cats home alone but it’s not always a good idea. Continue reading
At what age is your St. Charles puppy too young to train? They’re almost never too young. Continue reading
People often look like their dogs. Why is that? Continue reading
A clean-air filtration system has worked wonders at Aldens Kennels. Imagine what it can do for your home. Continue reading