- Train your Arlington Heights dog – it’s a different world
- Are you prepared if your Deer Park pet has an emergency?
- Why does your Zion dog bark and what can you do about it?
- Get those mats out of your Libertyville dog’s hair
- Helping Paws holding Paw Crawl in Woodstock Square to support no-kill animal shelter
Author Archives: aldenskennels
Train your Arlington Heights dog – it’s the best way to make the most of pet ownership where you and the dog will both enjoy a great place to live. Continue reading
Are you prepared for a pet emergency at your Deer Park home? What will you do if your cat or dog is injured or sick? Continue reading
Your Zion dog is barking? If your dog barks too often, it can be a problem for you, and for your Zion neighbors. Continue reading
Your Libertyville dog has terrible mats in his or her hair. What are you going to do to get the mats out of your dog’s hair? Continue reading
The Paw Crawl event in The Woodstock Square provides an opportunity to have a good time while supporting Helping Paws Animal Shelter. Continue reading
Are you feeding your Hawthorn Woods cat the right amount of food? How can you tell how much food to feed your cat? Continue reading