- Is your Palatine dog a social misfit?
- Dogs and cats living together – it’s just crazy, or is it?
- Board & Train her dog – the perfect answer for a Woodstock habitual multitasker
- A quality kennel keeps the boredom away – your dog will thank you
- Why does Schaumburg dog lick its paws and should you be concerned?
Author Archives: aldenskennels
Dogs and cats living together? That’s just crazy talk. Or is it? In some cases, it’s quite possible and you might be able to help dogs and cats live together. Continue reading
Board and train is the perfect way for a Woodstock multitasker to leave their dog in good hands while they get away for a little while. Continue reading
In some kennels, dogs suffer from extended boredom. But, that doesn’t have to be. In fact, your better kennels design programs that ensure your dog has fun. Continue reading
Why is this Schaumburg dog licking his paws? There are a number of reasons and there are good reasons you should check out why your dog is licking his or her paws. Continue reading
Elgin cat helps her relieve her stress without the love handles of comfort food. Continue reading
Before you leave your Lake Zurich dog in a kennel, make sure the kennel will do a good job so you and your dog won’t have to worry. Continue reading