- Have you thought of a Christmas present for your dog?
- Better kennels offer quality boarding for cats, too
- Board & Train – the gift of the holidays for that ‘special’ someone, and their dog
- Would you clone your dog … now that you can?
- Shop With A Cop raffles traditionally full of awesome pet supplies
Category Archives: Cat and Kitten care
Cat boarding is just as important as dog boarding. A quality kennel should include a comfortable and entertaining cat hotel. Continue reading
Elgin cat helps her relieve her stress without the love handles of comfort food. Continue reading
Are you prepared for a pet emergency at your Deer Park home? What will you do if your cat or dog is injured or sick? Continue reading
Are you feeding your Hawthorn Woods cat the right amount of food? How can you tell how much food to feed your cat? Continue reading
Should you leave your Long Grove cat home alone? Many will leave their cats home alone but it’s not always a good idea. Continue reading
Some cat people in Wauconda are OK with one cat. Not you. In your mind, three or four cats in the house is what you call a good start. All was fine until you brought Cinnamon, a female red tabby, … Continue reading