- Train your Arlington Heights dog – it’s a different world
- Are you prepared if your Deer Park pet has an emergency?
- Why does your Zion dog bark and what can you do about it?
- Get those mats out of your Libertyville dog’s hair
- Helping Paws holding Paw Crawl in Woodstock Square to support no-kill animal shelter
Category Archives: Cat and Kitten care
Are you prepared for a pet emergency at your Deer Park home? What will you do if your cat or dog is injured or sick? Continue reading
Are you feeding your Hawthorn Woods cat the right amount of food? How can you tell how much food to feed your cat? Continue reading
Should you leave your Long Grove cat home alone? Many will leave their cats home alone but it’s not always a good idea. Continue reading
Some cat people in Wauconda are OK with one cat. Not you. In your mind, three or four cats in the house is what you call a good start. All was fine until you brought Cinnamon, a female red tabby, … Continue reading
Rhonda lives in Lincolnshire with her cat Pepper. Lately, she’s noticed that Pepper is packing on a few extra pounds. At this rate, Pepper may wind up as a potential fat-cat Internet star. While many love to see pictures of … Continue reading
Dogs? With dogs, you have to follow them around with a pooper scooper and pick up the landmines they lay. Cats, on the other hand, are refined and dignified creatures. They handle their potty habits with dignity and grace, well, … Continue reading