- Is your Palatine dog a social misfit?
- Dogs and cats living together – it’s just crazy, or is it?
- Board & Train her dog – the perfect answer for a Woodstock habitual multitasker
- A quality kennel keeps the boredom away – your dog will thank you
- Why does Schaumburg dog lick its paws and should you be concerned?
Category Archives: Cat and Kitten care
Elgin cat helps her relieve her stress without the love handles of comfort food. Continue reading
Are you prepared for a pet emergency at your Deer Park home? What will you do if your cat or dog is injured or sick? Continue reading
Are you feeding your Hawthorn Woods cat the right amount of food? How can you tell how much food to feed your cat? Continue reading
Should you leave your Long Grove cat home alone? Many will leave their cats home alone but it’s not always a good idea. Continue reading
Some cat people in Wauconda are OK with one cat. Not you. In your mind, three or four cats in the house is what you call a good start. All was fine until you brought Cinnamon, a female red tabby, … Continue reading
Rhonda lives in Lincolnshire with her cat Pepper. Lately, she’s noticed that Pepper is packing on a few extra pounds. At this rate, Pepper may wind up as a potential fat-cat Internet star. While many love to see pictures of … Continue reading
Dogs? With dogs, you have to follow them around with a pooper scooper and pick up the landmines they lay. Cats, on the other hand, are refined and dignified creatures. They handle their potty habits with dignity and grace, well, … Continue reading