- Train your Arlington Heights dog – it’s a different world
- Are you prepared if your Deer Park pet has an emergency?
- Why does your Zion dog bark and what can you do about it?
- Get those mats out of your Libertyville dog’s hair
- Helping Paws holding Paw Crawl in Woodstock Square to support no-kill animal shelter
Category Archives: Dogs and Cats
Are you prepared for a pet emergency at your Deer Park home? What will you do if your cat or dog is injured or sick? Continue reading
Your Libertyville dog has terrible mats in his or her hair. What are you going to do to get the mats out of your dog’s hair? Continue reading
Do you worry your dog will run away? There are things you can do to ensure your dog won’t run away. Continue reading
Are pit bulls good pets? Don’t let their reputation turn you against them. Pit bulls can definitely be good pets. Continue reading