- Is your Palatine dog a social misfit?
- Dogs and cats living together – it’s just crazy, or is it?
- Board & Train her dog – the perfect answer for a Woodstock habitual multitasker
- A quality kennel keeps the boredom away – your dog will thank you
- Why does Schaumburg dog lick its paws and should you be concerned?
Category Archives: Pet Fitness
Why is this Schaumburg dog licking his paws? There are a number of reasons and there are good reasons you should check out why your dog is licking his or her paws. Continue reading
Are you prepared for a pet emergency at your Deer Park home? What will you do if your cat or dog is injured or sick? Continue reading
Your Libertyville dog has terrible mats in his or her hair. What are you going to do to get the mats out of your dog’s hair? Continue reading
A clean-air filtration system has worked wonders at Aldens Kennels. Imagine what it can do for your home. Continue reading
Obesity is a problem for dogs and cats, too. Continue reading